hxc2stephxc2step

Main Art Reviews Stats

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Wow

I couldn't get the monk in there. Haha all comments are filtered. this is great.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

WOW

Really love the direction your going in now with games. This was like Shadez: black operations but a lot better. Id love to see some more unit types and more in depth all around. One area specifically being unit types. Great game either way and I cant wait to see more of this series. You are easily in the top all time best flash creators.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

THIS GAME

Is amazing. The graphics, the sound, the game play all perfect and exactly what i expect to see from you. I just kinda felt like there wasnt much variety in the units. Maybe throw in some more and this game will be the best out there. Also I think that this would be a really cool direction to take in a zombie game. Maybe even have your units turn on you when they get attacked and turned into zombies. I love the silhouette style its really smooth in a way. Either way amazing game keep it up. Id love to see a second game like this maybe follow the zombie direction. Possible even have the player be the one playing the zombie army and build your army by infecting others and sending out units like in this one.

Gangsta Bean Gangsta Bean

really good

honestly i think one of the most creative games on ng. Great job its even one of the funnest to play lol. Good work keep it up

Bubbly! Bubbly!

fdjdfhjfj

this is neat

Zombie Takeout Zombie Takeout

haha

Some of the most random stuff ever but great. Make more please

Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

FUN

But I think it needs a little work. Good game though keep up the good work

Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

NEED

MORE COLlABS

Simpleton Simpleton

hmmmm

I played this a while ago before it got frontpaged. I liked it a lot then and it seems like youve done some work on it since then. Great job i liked the graphic style and the ragdoll. Loved the game keep up the good work